Each year AzSAE recognizes outstanding programs and projects implemented by associations in Arizona. The winners of the award are showcased at the AzSAE Annual Awards Celebration and serve as inspiration to other associations. Nominations are open to all non-profit associations located in the state of Arizona, including local chapters of national/global organizations. The Awards of Excellence are presented at the AzSAE Holiday Gala.
Entries are begin accepting in 5 categories:
- Communications: Newsletters, journals, magazines, membership directories, brochures, web sites, videos.
- Creative Funding: Non-dues revenue generating activity such as trade shows, special events, or any other short or long-term project that raised funds.
- Education: Any format from a 1-hour program to a multi-day convention, technology based, print based, educational curriculum, strategic alliances, and community service education.
- External Affairs: Governmental relations, community service, public relations.
- Membership: Membership recruitment campaigns, retention programs, new member orientations, and member benefits programs.
Download Nomination Form
Entries must be received in the AzSAE Office by 5:00 p.m., October 14, 2016.
Please note that AzSAE will confirm receipt of a nomination.