A big CONGRATULATIONS and round of applause for Suzanne Lanctot and Dustin McKissen who passed the most recent CAE exam!
Suzanne Lanctot has spent her career working with non-profit associations. She is currently the Managing Director for SOS-Association Management Solutions and serves as the Director of Administration for the Arizona Association for Play Therapy and the National Association of Women Business Owners Phoenix Chapter. Suzanne graduated Summa Cum Laude from Arizona State University with a B.A. in Communications. She is a graduate of Project CENTRL Class XIX, a member of the Arizona Society of Association Executives, and a member of the Board of Directors for the Severson Sisters Foundation.
We also congratulate Dustin McKissen on his new status as CAE! Dustin was also part of our 2012 CAE Study Group and has since moved to Florida to take a new position with the US Polo Association as Director of Operations. We will miss Dustin and wish him much success in his new venture.
Welcome New Members!
- Juan Ayala, The Buttes, A Marriott Resort
- David Brokaw, The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- Jennifer Chamberlain, CMP, Omni Tucson National Resort
- Jeannine Deese, National Council for Prescription Drug Programs
- Kevin Earle, MPH, Arizona Dental Association
- Beverly Giardino, Arizona Dental Association
- Laura Godfrey, Rawhide Western Town & Steakhouse
- David Godlewski, Southern Home Builders Association
- Donald Harvey, Doubletree Paradise Valley Resort - Scottsdale
- Paul Hickman, Arizona Bankers Association
- Sonja Moseley, Arizona Parks & Recreation Association
- Marc Pearce, Creative Testing Solutions
- William Peterson, National Speakers Association
- Jenny Powers, National Council for Prescription Drug Programs
- Michelle Reynolds, National Speakers Association
- Mary Lou Robinson, Desert Diamond Casino Hotel